Sam Watson and Gear Fisher (OnForm Co-Founder), interview dressage coach and rider Amy Blount. In this relatable interview, Amy answers the questions you probably have about using OnForm. She talks about:
- Her first steps - how she started offering this new idea to clients and her approach to package creation.
- Doubts that she and her clients had
- Setting expectations around when her clients can expect communication and feedback from her (that keep her and her clients happy)
- Overcoming client fears of sending "bad" videos they may be shy about sharing with her
- Improving client learning, progress, and autonomy
- Showing clients the progress they are achieving
- The usefulness for her in-person clients
- Her favorite OnForm tools
You'll walk away confident in your ability to put OnForm to work for you and your clients.