Applications are now closed.
Applications are closed per the closing date and time listed below. Thank you to all who applied. We will endeavor to contact all applicants about the status of your application.
ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETING & CONTENT
It’s a very exciting time to join the EquiRatings team. We are looking for someone who loves communication and can help us tell our stories better, more often, and to more people.
WHAT WE NEED:
- A person with a strong attention to detail in visual and written media.
- A clear communicator, a forward-thinking storyteller and a good writer; someone who will be able to accurately articulate data-driven stories via articles, social media posts, etc. We are prioritising these harder-to-learn communication skills over formal qualifications.
- Someone who is comfortable using Facebook, Instagram and other emerging social media platforms. Maximising our use of social media will be a large part of the role.
- A team member who can take direction while also not being afraid to take initiative as they gain confidence in their role.
WHAT WOULD BE NICE:
We consider the following skills much more teachable than communication skills and social media proficiency, so don’t be shy about applying even if you don’t have experience with the following:
- Google Analytics
- SEO / Google Ads
WHAT WE WILL WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work closely with the analysts to ensure the best pieces of information are making it to the public sphere via social media posts, blog articles, podcast episodes, Facebook/Instagram live videos, email newsletters, etc.
- Work closely with Sam to create effective communication and content strategies that articulate our different products’ core benefits effectively and consistently.
- Work closely with Nicole on the EquiRatings Eventing Podcast (editing and growth strategy).
- Write an article or craft a social media post from a dataset or idea. Not right away, we will teach you, but this will be a big part of the role.
- Be increasingly responsible for the EquiRatings and Eventing Podcast social media presence by generating social media content - written and graphic (as you grow in the role).
- Help develop content and social media strategy.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and social promotion.
JOB SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
- Full-time. Generally 8-hour workday (Monday to Friday) with very generous flexibility to readily accommodate work-life balance.
- Occasional weekends and evenings by prior arrangement (e.g. for coverage and promotion of live eventing competitions).
- We are based in Ireland but this is a work-anywhere role. You can be here and come to the office, or you can work from the beach. We don’t mind as long as you get the work done.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Generous allowance to set up home office.
- 25 days holidays and all the Irish Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly flexible working culture.
- Professional development allowance.
- Regular team lunches.
- Weekly games, quizzes and various remote madness to ensure we feel like a team while working remotely.
- Occasional attendance at major international equestrian events.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by filling out the form below. You must upload your cover letter and CV with the form (the form allows you to upload files). You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
Application closing date: Sunday, 23 May 2021, 11:59 PM (UK time).
We are a sports data company for the equestrian world with ambitious growth plans and a team of passionate people committed to advancing equestrian sport by delivering data-driven solutions. We help federations manage risk, we help Olympic teams plan tactics, we help media teams and brands connect to a global fanbase. We are based in Ireland but work with clients all over the world. We are a team of eight, which means you will probably have to do more than exactly what we write down on the job description. It also means you get to see the direct impact of your work every day – on the team and on the business.
Applications are now closed
Applications are closed per the closing date and time listed above. Thank you to all who applied. We will endeavor to contact all applicants about the status of your application.